2010年4月11日星期日

To the child, what is the best

Flying sister got married, I am in tiffany x earrings the school can not participate in her wedding, although I would like to see this beautiful bride wedding day, and I want have not met the husband ... ... but have not met the brother, I always have a lot of imagination, flying very beautiful sister, found her husband should also eye-candy, right? In the New Year, at last, the brother, but he and I imagine there is a difference, human fat, although the sister the same age with the flight, tiffany heart earrings but it looks better than the old fly old sister. First met, I do not endorse the husband.

"Flying sister should consider it for the next generation looks to find a nice husband should not be difficult for her to it." This idea has taken root in my mind a long time. May be able to escape the interference of naive, perhaps deeply, "以貌取人" poison ... ...

However, sister and brother from the usual fly action can be tiffany jewelry rings seen close to their feelings ... very deep ...

Niece's name is taken great uncle, I think, "Xu" a little soil, has proposed to use fly sister, "Fu" because the word is to use our dialect the same tone, "Fu" It is particularly and Yami ... ...

That and big cousin, sistercheap tiffany rings flying time to chat with and talk to the little daughter fly sister to take the name of the second matter, the second daughter has a "Wei", which is beautiful but with our dialect that is strange. Big cousin said, taking the name taken lightly like, do not stress too much, and she also promoted a mom. She said this, so I have some weird.

Always want the best things to children who do not want their buy cheap tiffany rings children to grow look better, the name sounds made up? However, these things important? Appearance can not be decided by the parents, since a child, parents will pamper; name made pleasant, it has always been nothing but a slug, a number, what is the point?

Perhaps parents alwaysbuy cheap tiffany ring want the best things to children, good food, nice clothes, fun toys ... ... However, not all parents be able to do.

To the child best, should be something else, a warm family atmosphere, a good education - education of children from childhood to make a "good man", to be a man of integrity ... ... and do not require students to know how successfultiffany heart ring deliberately.

Perhaps this is thetiffany silver rings best gift for children.

没有评论:

发表评论

 
link:nike air jordan 1-nike air jordan 2-nike air jordan 3-nike air jordan 4-nike air jordan 5-nike air jordan 6-nike air jordan 7-nike air jordan 8-nike air jordan 9-nike air jordan 10-nike air jordan 11-nike air jordan 12-nike air jordan 13-nike air jordan 14-nike air jordan 15-nike air jordan 16-nike air jordan 17-nike air jordan 18-nike air jordan 19-nike air jordan 20-nike air jordan 21-nike air jordan 22-nike air jordan 23